[K12OSN] Users changing passwords in Samba/LDAP

Hi,

I'm missing something here.  I have my Samba/LDAP server set up...I need
to allow users to change their own passwords.  This is easily done using
Windows (CTRL-ALT-Delete....and change password)....takes on both the
Samba and Unxi side...no issues there.  Oh...and I'm authenticating my
K12LTSP box to my Samba/LDAP box...and exporting the home directory.  What
I can't seem to do is find a way for the user to change the password via
Linux.  I installed Usermin on the Samba/LDAP box....but it won't let the
user log in.  I tried "passwd".....permissions error.   Any idea?  Should
I install UserMin on the K12LTSP box?  (just thinking out loud....kinda'
frustrated)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School