Re: [K12OSN] Samba Problem - NOT!

> MY LESSON FOR TODAY:  When troubleshooting network glitches, always
> check the firewall settings! (Like what sysadmin who would not?)

Yes, Yes. This has plagued me for years. If you're anything like me you'll
never learn either. When someone posts a message to the list about a
certain problem like this my first response is usually "check if you have
a firewall causing this, man". Whenever I have a problem like this I
troubleshoot it until I'm worn nearly in two. Then I think to do a service
iptables stop and kick myself for an hour or so.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator