Re: [K12OSN] Too weird for words - Epia-V mobo problem and solution

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

the obvious problem *seems* to be insufficient load, but it
*really* is the wrong power supply.

You're right of course. It'll be cheaper for me to build the resistors than to switch power supplies though. I'll make a point of getting more appropriate power supplies on our next order.

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator