[K12OSN] Web problem

Has anyone had the problem of the desktop locking up and exiting after
browsing around the web for awhile?  I'm having my wife put 3.1 thru its
paces.  So far everything works great but she has lost her desktop a few
times while browsing the web for a bit.  She is using Mozilla to get around.
To get her out of it I usually have her just power off the workstation and
power back on.  It works normally after that but eventually it will lock up
again.

Jack