for 10-25.)

Jim Hays, Technology Director
Monticello CUSD#25
#2 Sage Drive
Monticello, IL  61856
haysja sages us
Phone - 217-762-8511 ext 208
E-Fax - 1-240-201-6257

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of
Petre Scheie
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 2:27 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Accelerated Reader - Crossover Office?

I think you would want a server license, which is really just a
multi-user configuration (it has some extra files for managing this).
We're testing some other software on CrossOver Server in our office, and
I have to say the installer in version 2 is terrific.  It's as easy and
point-n-click as you can get.   The multi-user version seems really
designed to make your life easier for allowing multiple users, rather
than just as an excuse to charge you more money.  I think CodeWeavers is
pretty reasonable about their licensing too, so maybe schools could
wrangle a discount (?).

Petre