RE: [K12OSN] Accelerated Reader - Crossover Office?

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 12:11, Jim Hays wrote:

> I now must determine how to move the data back to the other server and
> access from K12LTSP.

Why not just SAMBA (if it's a windows machine) or NFS mount the directory from the other server, and then setup a WINE drive to point to where you mounted it? I have only setup AR a couple of times, but I seem to remember being able to specify where I wanted it to look for the data files.
--
   -Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-

Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989