Re: [K12OSN] Web problem

All my workstations have a mininum of 32 mb of ram.  This particular on has 32
mb.   Looking at top I can see for sure that mozilla is using 95% of the cpu
when she complains about the computer "locking up"  Actually it just gets
really slow to respond.  Then X is killed for that workstation and she is
back at a gdm login.  The sites she visits normally are sites that contain
lots of free pics of nature and things.  She downloads the pics and uses them
for OO slide shows.  I've noticed these sites have lots of flashy animations
and that each site links to another via a pop of of a new mozilla window so
frequently she can have over 11 mozilla windows open buried under each other.
Although I can have her close out older Mozilla windows I cannot see students
doing the same.   I'll try adding more memory and make her teminal 64 mb and
let you know.  Thanks for the input.

Jack