Re: [K12OSN] Privacy vs vendor support

What if, instead of using wget or perl to hit the k12ltsp webserver,
you send an email instead?

This way, if their system isn't on the net yet, or the k12ltsp site
is down, the message would be queued, and delivered at some point.

You could CC the sysadmin, so he sees exactly what is being sent
to the k12ltsp site.

Then, back at headquarters, you could use procmail to suck the
message in and run a script against it to pull the data out
and plug it into a database.

Jim.