From: Brad Mills [mailto:millsmiami usa net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 2:18 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Newbie Q: dhcpd

Hello,
 Running K12LTSP; printed, followed along guide, and 2 terminals coming iup
with a nice login. (This thing rocks!) Still in lab mode, but learning!
Added
2nd nic, now can hit the www from a terminal, and ssh into the server from
main
LAN. So all thus far is in good order.

This line has me puzzled, but it was working, so we did not (dhcpd.conf)
change
it, 3rd item in the file:

  # Don't forget to set run_dhcpd=1 in /etc/init.d/dhcpd

 All seems to be working ok, do we need to have any concern over this line?
looked it over, have 0 idea how to insert this, or at what place in the
file-

 cheers, and TIA!
 /b