[K12OSN] Printer config?

Hello,

 Need assist (sigh) with configuring a printer. Snip is below  ...
 Printer is an HP deskjet 930c; attatched to ws002 which has Win98 installed
.. if booted from HDD, 98 picks up the printer, ready to install, so that
tells me the hdwr end is ok. Using IEEE 1284 cable; seems to be a (newbie)
config problem. Dug back thru my manuals, nothing real specific found.

 On the K12LTSP server, I've set it as a 'jet direct' on 192.168.0.2, which
reflects the assigned IP of ws002 ... when attempting to print from the server,
it shoots out the print job to netherland, and clears the que. However, nothing
happens at ws002. My likely culprit is not understanding the correct
/dev/ttyXX; what would be the correct sett for a parallel printer? As well, any
restrictions printing this way, logged in as root on server, and user on ws002?
 When logging in server as a user, trying to print from say, Mozilla, the only
option shown is to print a .ps to /home/username. Perhaps theres' a Fine Manual
on printer config I'm unaware of?

 You folks are wonderful! ;)
 /b

[ws002]    #tb_98
        XSERVER            = XF86_SVGA
        LOCAL_APPS         = N
        USE_NFS_SWAP       = N
        SWAPFILE_SIZE      = 48m
        RUNLEVEL           = 5
    PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/ttyS3  #S1 #S2 #P1?
    PRINTER_0_TYPE     = P              # P-Parallel, S-Serial
    PRINTER_0_PORT     = 9100           # tcp/ip port: defaults to 9100
    PRINTER_0_SPEED    = 9600           # baud rate: defaults to 9600
    PRINTER_0_FLOWCTRL = S              # Flow control: S-Software (XON/XOFF),
#                                        # H-Hardware (CTS/RTS)
    PRINTER_0_PARITY   = N              # Parity: N-None, E-Even, O-Odd
#                                        # (defaults to 'N')
    PRINTER_0_DATABITS = 8              # Databits: 5,6,7,8 (defaults to 8)