Re: [K12OSN] Privacy vs vendor support

jam mcquil com wrote:

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 03:06, Steve Wright wrote:

I see how this thing would work, and that the stats are interesting, but I don't grep why it is *useful*...

The number of LTSP users is important to me.  I've been talking with
alot of media people lately, and every one of them asks me how
many users are out there.  My basic answer is:  "Umm, I dunno".
That's kind of a lame response.

ok. gotchu.. sounds good. scusa! 8-)

/sw