Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Wine

On 3 Jul 2003, Matthew McCarty wrote:
> winehq.com has good guides for IE, etc. I wrote an anonymous one for IE
> on their site. I have had over 20 simultaneous users of IE using wine
> and LTSP.

Matthew, I must be having an extended senior moment, but for the life of
me i just couldn't install ie on 2.x or 3.x k12 servers, and i *did8 go
through the stuff on wine.hq and through general google. all the posts
seemed to have "and the magic happens here" paragraph. i am very, very
much interested in getting ie 5.5 and/or 6.x going on the terminals.
julius