[K12OSN] Sound Problems

I am requesting information from those who have had success with audio on
their terminals. We have six labs consisting of over 150 computers using
K12LTSP 3.1 and cannot get sound working on a single terminal other than the
server. I have attempted to get sound working on the terminals for nearly a
year on a variety of different models. Maybe I am using the wrong sound
cards or config. Can someone send me the model of the sounds cards that work
with LTSP and/or any special tricks you took to get the sound working?
I get the following, most of the time, during bootup:
- accepting on port 16001
?but sound will only play though the server speakers even when I am using a
terminal. Is that normal?
Our schools have really enjoyed LTSP but now in the need for sound in a few
labs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jerome E.
Leonard ISD

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressees only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.