Re: [K12OSN] Printer config?

Julius,

> see the differences, especially things that are *not* there:
> [ws002]    #tb_98
>          XSERVER            = XF86_SVGA
>          LOCAL_APPS         = N
>          RUNLEVEL           = 5
>      PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/lp0
>      PRINTER_0_TYPE     = P              # P-Parallel, S-Serial
> #that's all and it works like a charm

 You realize this has potential to put you atop my Seasonal Greetings list, right?
<BG>
 I made the changes, thus far NG, but we'll try various other things. On the
server, I have this printer as on 192.168.0.2, as a Jet Direct. Trying a print from
say, a Mozilla window still yields only the "Postscript/Default  .ps [print] [file]
option boxes. I'll continue to dabble, maybe get this baby running.

 Thank you, very much!
 /b