Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Wine

Hi Tim,

Because people insist on using MS web servers and .NET!

I have to use Konqueror for an online job tracking site that won't work
on Moz. The same company has online training for MS & Lotus products and
neither Konqueror or Moz will run the interactive testing stuff. I can't
sell this to customers if I don't know what it is like myself (I have a
conscience).

I have to use Netscape 4.76 (or somewhere around that version) for the
Cisco Academy stuff I'm doing.

I've downloaded Opera, hopefully to find ONE BROWSER that will run
correctly on all the sites I access.

Cheers,
Bert