[K12OSN] openoffice and native language support in K12LTSP

I have googled the net without any answers. Pehaps you Guru`s out there can help me...
We are running K12LTSP 3.1.1. It works excellent! However. I have installed openoffice with norwegian support and it is essential that we can use openoffice in our own language. I can do this if I run oowriter with "env lang=nb_NO oowriter". Here the oo interface is in norwegian, but only for the user that runs the command. How can I use this command so that every user get openoffice in norwegian?  If i put "lang=no_NO" in I18n, the users get openoffice in norwegian, but the redhat interface changes to english.....I know this is perhaps off topic, but you guys know redhat. I don`t.

Kjetil Knudsen