Re: [K12OSN] Printer config?

Julius,

> Brad, the correct config is below your mesage. julius

> see the differences, especially things that are *not* there:
> [ws002]    #tb_98
>          XSERVER            = XF86_SVGA
>          LOCAL_APPS         = N
>          RUNLEVEL           = 5
>      PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/lp0
>      PRINTER_0_TYPE     = P              # P-Parallel, S-Serial
> #that's all and it works like a charm

*newbie_alert!*
 -Serious </blush!> What a dummie. I re-read last night, found essentially the
 same info in jam's LTSP booklet. (p15)  So, come home, fire everything up,
recheck. Seems I'd been editing my backup file, lts.config.txt <shreik!> Any road,
edited the correct file ;) and we're printing just fine now. About all I can say
is, DOH! and move ahead.

 Thank you, sir!
 /b