Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Wine

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Tim Litwiller wrote:
> > crossover office sets it up automatically - I'll set it up and look at
> > the setting if you give me a day or two.
> > but why would you want to use a browser that doesn't follow html
> > rendering and css standards? Mozilla is so much faster and more accurate.
> > >Julius Szelagiewicz
> > >Matthew, I must be having an extended senior moment, but for the life of
> > >me i just couldn't install ie on 2.x or 3.x k12 servers, and i *did8 go
>
> Tim, i need to use ie not by choice, but by force. some of the biggest
> suppliers we use (GE, Rckwell - AB, Cutler- Hammer) are dumb enough to
> demand ie instead of any browser. they seem to find failed accountants

and it cost Cutler Hammer big time, I was spec'ing out a bid in my real
job and couldn't get the information I needed from C-H so finally bid it
Square D  at least 6 figures so go show em that number of $$$$ that they
lost because of it.

Bob

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys smartnospam net