Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Wine

Access Systems wrote:

and it cost Cutler Hammer big time, I was spec'ing out a bid in my real
job and couldn't get the information I needed from C-H so finally bid it
Square D  at least 6 figures so go show em that number of $$$$ that they
lost because of it.

do they know ? This is the first time *I* have heard of an actual instance of this. It is important that they know.

/steve