Re: [K12OSN] smart card reader

Thanks for the Only reply i got from the mailing list.
I have build the linux Kernel on 2.4.19, which is a custom kernel.
If i try to boot the Via machine with ltsp kernel it gives me error ,
illegal
operation.
What could be the diffrence on these board , if i can sort it out it
will be
great for me.

I am able to run Netscape 7.02 on Local Machine ,as a local apps. with
that the
smartcard operations are working perfect.
Only problem is i have to build it with my kernel and 810 motherboard
only. That
's become against the pricipal of Opensource. Which i would not like to
do.

Thanks once again for your Help
Thanks Jim for your motivation

regards