[K12OSN] SIS 651 Xserver

Hello All
Having a problem with the above video card. I am getting a "No screens found"
message and the flashing terminal.
I have tried adding the "DRIVER = SIS" in lts.conf to no avail.
I am not familiar with X windows and would appreciate any help offered.
It is booting up getting an IP. I can see in the logs that it appears to geting
everting it needs except the video.
Do you have to "activate" the lts.conf file after you have changed it? If so how?
I have also been to xfree.org and looked up the card it seems that it is
supported in the latest release of XWindows. I am using the latest and greatest
K12LTSP..
Bit  Stuck....

--
Robert Slater