Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP & Wine

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Steve Wright wrote:

> >and it cost Cutler Hammer big time, I was spec'ing out a bid in my real
> >job and couldn't get the information I needed from C-H so finally bid it
> >Square D  at least 6 figures so go show em that number of $$$$ that they
> >lost because of it.
>
> do they know ?  This is the first time *I* have heard of an actual
> instance of this.  It is important that they know.

tried sending an e-mail haven't seen a sales person and never got a reply
so don't really know.  and this was house hold stuff either this was
600vdc and 25k AC stuff.

Bob

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys smartnospam net