Re: [K12OSN] Access to K12LTSP remotely

Hi Brad,

I am a late comer joining this discussion and have following questions;

1) If K12LTSP is connected to broadband with dynamic IP can the
workstations connect it and how? (if the dynamic IP changes at X-hour
interval)

2) Can thin client be used as workstation? (with broadband or 56K modem
connection)

B.Regards
Stephen Liu