Re: [K12OSN] Access to K12LTSP remotely

I can answer #1. Just use a service that gives you a
static domain name or static host name. Then you never
use the server's dynamic IP address. You use the host
name or domain name. Dyndns is the best example. If
you want a free account, you get a static host name
so, it keeps track of your dynamic ip address but you
can always find it by pointing to the static host
name. for example: mycomp.dyndns.org is static but the
IP address can change. I think Dyndns charges for
static domain names.

Here are a few sites to check out (not all free):

http://www.dyndns.org

http://www.tzo.com

http://www.no-ip.com

Sorry for going on and on. Hopefully I explained it
well.