Re: [K12OSN] Scantron-like OS software

then you have to place "image" files on the card.

but, yes, HP has been doing that with some of thier printers for yeares now. We have a 3 - 5 year old plottter that if you want to change settings you press a button - it prints out the settings sheet you fill in the settings you want to change and then press the button and again it it reads the page and changes the settings you marked.

Todd O'Bryan wrote:

Right, but that will only read their proof sheets. I want software that will read
any bubble sheet that I choose.

Todd