Re: [K12OSN] limiting users?

Hi all,

I've been dabbling w/K12OSN for awhile at home for it's last few
generations, and hope to deploy soon at a small school. I am very
impressed/indebted to all who have given so much to make this possible.

I have spent more time w/Mandrake distro-wise, so some of the
Redhat-centric things are new to me?

How can we limit the clients' choices on the menu? Sorry to ask what
seems a basic question, but I searched the archives.  There are several
things (like network and proxy config) that don't prompt client for root
password.