[K12OSN] intel 850 video problem *emergency*

Ok....I've got an emergency.  I'm teaching a Linux seminar tomorrow thru
Thursday.  I'm at a University in NH and they have a lab full of Dell
Optiplex GX400's.  These have Intel 850 chipsets....I figured the NIC is a
3c905c....it seems to work OK as the boot process takes off....it only
stops when the video comes up....and then keeps repspawning.  I'm assuming
it might be a problem similar to the one we used to have with the 810
motherboards (chipsets).  Anyone got a fix?  I'd really like to be able to
demo this.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School