Re: [K12OSN] Scantron-like OS software

Todd O'Bryan wrote:

Does anyone know of software that will take a scanned image of a bubble sheet in any format and return, again in any format, the contents of that bubble sheet. I'm looking for something that would let me scan student papers on a cheap scanner and then tell me their answers/grades/whatever.

I do not know of any such software, but here is a tool called pnmdiff you might try.

http://www.13thmonkey.org/~boris/photopnmtools/

If this tool will produce an image diff, then we can perhaps examine the project further, and produce a complete grading solution.

/steve