Re: [K12OSN] Scantron-like OS software

An image diff... that's a neat idea, and one I hadn't really thought a lot about....

I was figuring that you'd have some kind of marks in the margin to guide the algorithm and then look for big blobs of darkness and figure out where the blob is relative to the two marks.

I'm sure the reason people were confused is that I meant Open Source when I wrote OS. Duh! Not a good abbreviation...

Todd