Re: [K12OSN] Redhat package naming conventions

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 23:03, Les Bell wrote:
> cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us wrote:
>

> if I do an apt-get update
> <<
>
> I think you mean "up2date" there. Old Debian users never die, huh?

   Nope; Redhat doesn't come with it, but it it's available in several
places, including (K12)LTSP.  I see it as the final tip-of-the balance
between Redhat and Debian...as long as you don't hack the kernel (I'm
not needed to in several years) you're all set.  Though I DO wish they'd
clean up the kernel tree like Debian's is.

    And yeah- I see what they mean about "apt is great, man!"  :)
ICQ  5119262