Re: [K12OSN] Scantron-like OS software

If that will let me have multiple forms of the test, provide an item analysis so I can figure out which questions are well or badly written and which content my students know or don't, and present it all in a nice table that I can store with the test for the next year, then explain to me how exactly you make your overlays.

Oh, and if they know you're grading them that way, students have a habit of marking two answers occasionally in the hope that you'll miss that fact.

Todd