RE: [K12OSN] Pinch me...

>>I think deep freeze
>>will be purchase to "lock down" a setup.

A hearty YES to that. We use deepfreeze on all of our student accessible
Win98 computers. A total lifesaver. In fact, deepfreeze and norton ghost
are my two most important windows admin programs. When a computer freaks
out, ghost it then freeze it. I don't even bother anymore trying to
figure out why windows ate itself this time.

I'll be following this thread, because I want to point the school I work
at down the same road.

Have a look at CensorNet for your internet access control needs. We use
it, and I'm very pleased with it. http://www.intrago.co.uk

Doug Gough
Pacific Academy