De:   ´Paul Davison´ <pauldavison psps com>
Enviada em: 07/07/2003 16:20:42
Para: <k12osn redhat com>
Assunto: RE: [K12OSN] Access to K12LTSP remotely

Hi,

If you just want to forward a port through an SSH tunnel from a windows
machine, the PuTTY ssh client (or its command line tool PLink) would serve
very well without needing to go the Cygwin route.

this program suite also comes with an SCP and SFTP client,  a key generator
and a keyring utility(Pageant) that can be used to support automated logins
with RSA keys. It is open source software, licensed under the MIT license.

HTH

Paul Davison
IT Manager
PS Production Services