[K12OSN] Re: NIS ... Still

Thanks Daniel,

I'm at school for this week and next week, so I'll also be consumed for a while.

<snip>

Check ou the command of ypwhich.  I think that ypwhich will tell you from
the client which server that it is getting the nis maps from.  It should be
your nis server.   I think "ypwhich -k" will help.  Check out the man pages.
For some reason I think that your setup between server and client is not
correct.  Debugging through email is not fun, plus it has been a long time
since I have had to think about this.  I will be doing it soon enough
myself, but I need to get other things working first.

I'll keep thinking about this and let you know if I can think of anything
else.

Sorry that I couldn't be of better help.

Dan