Re: [K12OSN] Problems copying text between Mozilla and other apps

Hi David,

I noticed something like this some time ago. It seems to be a problem
copying between desktops.

My fix was to run Moz & the other app in the same desktop.

Also make sure Klipper is running. I usually disable it because startup
and shutdown times are a lot quicker.

Cheers,
Bert