Re: [K12OSN] Problems copying text between Mozilla and other apps

Thanks, Bert. I didn't know about klipper. I'll see if it's running. However, I
have been working within a single desktop. The thing that got me going was
showing a new teacher the system and having to help her cut and paste a long
text paragraph by paragraph into her Web mail browser window. You know, I want
them to be impressed ;-).

David