Re: [K12OSN] Problems copying text between Mozilla and other apps

My privilege David.

I know about impressing the users.

The place I used to work at has gone back to MS servers, because of
problems (ironically on a windows machine, although perceived as Linux
related).

So yeah, make sure EVERYTHING is in really good shape.

Cheers,
Bert