Re: [K12OSN] multiheading ltsp thin client

Never multiheaded a ltsp thin clients but I have on a workstation.

So i would probably assume the way you go about it would be......

check out dotfiles.com for X configs

Make sure you have the correct X server - you don't say what cards your
using

Get the X config correct and make sure that this that the particular X
config would be sent to the correct thin client. I'm sure you can specify an
X config for a clients but at the moment I don't know how to do this so it
will be left as an exercise for the reader :-)

I would probably start with a single head customised X config then add the
second screen/card once i had confirmed that this is working.

Martin Stevens
Network Manager
Chace Community School
Website : http://www.chace.enfield.sch.uk e-mail :