Re: [K12OSN] multiheading ltsp thin client

We are just trying to use multiple monitors on the thin client. not
multiple users on one thin client.

scott

PS. it is an interesting concept though. especially if you could us usb
to do it. server and 4 thin clients support 12 users? great space saver
and hardware utilization in a class room environment. say $2000 for nice
server 3 thin clients and 12 monitor/mice/keyboards