Re: [K12OSN] SIS 651 Xserver

Quoting John Simovic <jsimovic tpg com au>:

> can you send me a copy of your XF86Config file. I have a SIS 650 which
> shoiuld 23be similar

Still having problems... This time with the monitor.
The terninals are static IP's in dhcpd.conf

The relevant entry that seems to work in lts.conf is:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[ws023]
XSERVER = Xvesa
DRIVER = sis

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I would be interested to see how it works on yours..
Just have to add the correct modelines in now [I hope] as the 15" LCD monitor is
reporting "Out of Range"