Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] cost savings of Linux relative to M$School License Agreement

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 18:59, Jeff Davis wrote:
> BTW, anyone having any luck convincing your wintel users to try openoffice,
> esp those that already have M$ Office?

The high school where I work, The University of Detroit Jesuit High
School is dropping Office 97 in favor of OpenOffice starting in
September. OpenOffice will be the only office suite available to faculty
and students. Sadly our staff will be upgraded to Office XP because our
administrative and fund raising software (Blackbaud) requires Office
2000 or Office XP.

--

Thanks,

John

"I would like to be able to love my country, and justice too."
		    Albert Camus