Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] cost savings of Linux relative to M$SchoolLicense Agreement

Umm, maybe I'm missing something but why don't you just change the
default so that OO saves in MS format by default?  It's what I've done
for the folks that I've set up with OO.  I figured it was easier than
explaining to them the need to convert when they want to share files.

- Gustav Kramer
  Victoria, BC