Re: [K12OSN] cost savings of Linux relative to M$ School License Agreement

> BTW, anyone having any luck convincing your wintel users to try
openoffice,
> esp those that already have M$ Office?

I had a nice one the other day when one of out staff came in to my office,
she had bought a new PC and it had star-office installed on it by the system
builders, she wanted to know wether it would be compatible with the new
office system we were putting in - openoffice.

Cue smug grin :-)