Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] cost savings of Linux relative to M$School License Agreement

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 22:42, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>     Have you seen the seul.org site, or k12ltsp.org? They might have
> some software that replaces that, too...

As far as replacing Blackbaud goes ... sssshhhhhhhh <grin> I am starting
with OpenOffice, and we will also be running K12LTSP in one lab this
year, hopefully all labs next year. If I mentioned changing Blackbaud at
this point everyone would scream and run. First we get them comfortable
with Open Source, then we move toward replacing the 'critical' apps.

--

Thanks,

John

"I would like to be able to love my country, and justice too."
		    Albert Camus