Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] cost savings of Linux relative to M$School License Agreement

>> Umm, maybe I'm missing something but why don't you just change the
>> default so that OO saves in MS format by default?  It's what I've done
>> for the folks that I've set up with OO.  I figured it was easier than
>> explaining to them the need to convert when they want to share files.
>
> Okay I'll bite, so I wanna do this for all the users, whats the option and
> in which file do I change it /etc/openoffice/?
>
> Martin Stevens

I don't know if this was directed to me originally, but nonetheless it
still applies to me. How can I do this in windows? And is there a modified
OO package I can download? I hate having to install a suite on a machine
and then go in and modify stuff.
--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator