[K12OSN] Ltsp packages

I'd like to build some custom k12ltsp packages . I've already downloaded the
srpm packages, but there is a problem: In the spec file, It seems the
install.sh script is never called. Is it right?
If I want to make a rpm package useful for other distros different from Red
Hat, should I call it?
Thank you in advance, I'm a newbie on this.
Leonardo Jr.