Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] cost savings of Linux relative to M$School License Agreement

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 10:32, Doug Simpson wrote:
> Have you actually tried using Blackbaud with OO?  Just wunner'n.

No, but I tried running it with Office 97, which they said wouldn't
work, and it crashes constantly...I will have to look at the Blackbaud
export function to see what might happen.

--

Thanks,

John

"I would like to be able to love my country, and justice too."
		    Albert Camus