Re: [K12OSN] Jammin 125 screen blanking

Add it to the wiki, under hardware!

http://k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Hardware

Petre

Brian Fahrlander wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 09:02, Erick Tyack wrote:

Hello,

I know people have asked in the past about blanking the screen on a
Jammin 125.  Jim McQuillan happened to bump into Keith Packard (xfree86
guru) and Keith suggested turning on DPMS -- how simple.  Well low and
behold it worked!

Here is a quick review of what I did.

    Are there any more 'hints and tips' on these Jammin 125's? Mine's
working and (as expected, requiring no care whatsoever) but I'd like to
find a storehouse of tricks like that.  But the disklessworkstaions.com
seems just to have the basics, and not too much of that.

    It's a great little box...competent...resistant to obsolescence, and
well behaved. I just wish there was one working in every room in my
house.  :)