[K12OSN] JavaVM using all CPU

My wife has found a game on Yahoo.com called "Bookworm."  She wants her
students to use it next year.  Since we have a similar LTSP setup at home I
can see that just with the 2 of us sharing our LTSP 31 server she is using
98% of the CPU.   This is with Java1.4.  Is there anyway for me to knock this
down?  I can always tell when she is playing  because everything gets a bit
sluggish.  20 students playing at the same time just would not work.

Our server is a 1.4 Athlon with 512mb DDR.  Any suggestions?

Jack