Re: [K12OSN] Pinch me...

A couple quick suggestions:

Groupware:
http://www.phpgroupware.org/
http://www.opengroupware.org/

LDAP:
Read everything you can.  Lots of good articles out there (start googling!)
but it's also a lot to absorb.  I will be attempting my first
implementation myself here shortly.  (Why are you putting your LDAP server
in the DMZ?)

This looks very useful--
http://diradmin.open-it.org/index.php

Good luck to you Shawn, it's a victory in itself to even get a shot like
this, here's hoping you win the battle!

James Jensen